(no subject)

From: <canski_at_agt.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 23:20:12 -0500

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your email account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail during this week.
Obviously, your computer had been compromised and now runs a trojan proxy server.

We recommend you to follow instructions in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.