Must have meds with the best quality.

From: Tina Melendez <bllaae_at_llaa.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:50:48 -0120

Hello!Can't decide where to buy medications? Don't want to pay lots of money but want to get high-quality pills? Don't have time to visit your local drug store? There is way out! MyCanadianPharmacy store – low prices, same high-quality medications as US meds have.MyCanadianPharmacy:http://vbcudp.splaero.com/?09127089And get medications that you need instantly direct to your home. We are verified by VeriSign and VISA so we provide secure and confidential purchase.With best regards, Dr Tina Melendez.