Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Automatic Email Delivery Software <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:50:20 +0530

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, administration of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know that:

We have found that your account was used to send a large amount of unsolicited email messages during this week.
Most likely your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

Please follow our instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.