Get an additional income.

From: Job <info_at_dhillon.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 00:09:51 +0300

Get a High-paid Job. Work with STM Trading Inc!

Earn an additional $3000-4000 income!
Part or full-time employment.

You will actually be our representative and middleman between us and our customers from your country.

A lot of our customers who wanted to buy electronics from our company were dissatisfied with the terms of delivery.

International wire transfers to our country usually take 3-7 business days.
We have a solution to this problem. A lot of well-known and respected companies use similar solutions to expedite the process of payment.
We have established a network of agents in several countries, so our customers could make the payments to our agent's account from the same country.
This type of payment diminishes the terms of delivery twice or more, helping us to become even more popular all over the world.

What are our major benefits?

1. You can earn up to $3000-4000 monthly.
2. You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present job.
3. You won't have to spend a lot of time with this job. It takes just 1-3 hours per day.
4. No experience required.
5. You do not need any start fund.
6. The employees who make efforts and work hard have a real possibility to become managers.

Join US Today!

Visit our website for more info: www.stmtrading.com

Sponsored Link

Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill. Sign up now.