Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: <swat_at_diku.dk>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:19:37 +0900

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

Your account has been used to send a huge amount of unsolicited email messages during the last week.
Probably, your computer was infected by a recent virus and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instruction in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.