Adopting in Russia

From: adopting <info_at_hardees.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 22:51:13 +0300

Our company, for a long time, gives qualitative services a following kind:
the complex help of guardianship of children, being citizens of the Russian
Federation, on adoption to citizens of other countries constantly living
outside of the territory of Russian Federation. Our services includes not
only gathering the documents of guardianship, but also the arrangement with
gouverments, that facilitates and accelerates all process.
Adoption is supposed concerning minor children, the unique parent or both of
which parent:
  have died;
  are unknown, by recognized by the court as unknown absent or are declared
died;
  are recognized by court as incapacitated;
  are deprived by court of the parental rights;
  have given when due hereunder the consent to adoption
As we cooperate with many children's homes which select healthy children
without any deviations.
You can pick up the child on your preference, beginning from age finishing
color of eyes. We will find the child for you in the shortest terms.

If you want your own child, we as render services of Substitute motherhood
which lasts from a zero cycle up to-final. At desire you can trace all cycle
of pregnancy.
All potential substitute mothers have a full complex of information and
documentation.

 We also render additional services.
 All process of cooperation is accompanied by competent lawyers.
Contact e-mail: adopting_at_gala.net