fwd:There are no reasons to buy pills elsewhere.

From: Nanette Brown <mpartycakesnthingso_at_partycakesnthings.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 05:13:24 +0480

Hello!Can't decide where to buy medications? Don't want to pay lots of money but want to get high-quality pills? Don't have time to visit your local drug store? There is way out! MyCanadianPharmacy store – low prices, same high-quality medications as US meds have.All this you can find here:zipposhoe.comWe are verified by VISA and VeriSign because we provide secure and confidential purchase for our clients.With best regards Dr Nanette Brown.