Can't find high-quality medications?

From: Melanie Crenshaw <mpsleio_at_pslei.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 17:54:36 -0060

Hello!Buy Canadian medications. Same High-Quality medications as US meds do but lower prices!Don't go to your local drug store, don't strain yourself with unnecessary prescriptions.Make sure that it's true:http://ljvusc.tufenor.net/?55738352And buy high-quality United States medications at low prices. There is no need to go to your local doctor and drug store. We sell pills without prescription and deliver them instantly. We are verified by VISA and VERISIGN.With best regards Dr Melanie Crenshaw.