Hi

From: Gilberto Huddleston <akstcanimactionmnsdgs_at_animaction.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 18:49:24 -0060

RREF Pricee Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs For New Manufacturnig and Distribution Comntract In China!

Companny red Reef Laboratolries Inc.
Symbol: RRE F
Price: $0.352
Volume Expe ctations: Huge

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricfe ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this companvies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricxe has settled and Volubme is rising as investocrs are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominyg out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tuesday, Mornimng! before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Gilberto Huddleston.

away with by my feelings on this subject, perhaps it would be advisable for me to state my reasons for
"she is so fond of mrs. forster," said she, "it will be quite shocking to send her away! and there
added:
came to make such an awkward business of it. did you see it?"
conscience to entail away an estate from one's own daughters, i cannot understand; and all for the sake
compliment of the highest kind. they soon outstripped the others, and when they had reached the
elegant female.

affection for her. respect, esteem, and confidence had vanished for ever; and all his views of domestic
"take care, lizzy; that speech savours strongly of disappointment."

"no; but it must be done soon."

and sometimes she thought it probable, that his affection might be reanimated, and the influence of his
decisive, and whose behavior at least could not be mistaken for the affectation and coquetry of an
"this walk is not wide enough for our party. we had better go into the avenue."

"complied with! i am only ashamed of his asking so little."
air, and is not unbecoming. i can now say with the housekeeper, that though some people may call him

distant civility. mr. collins, however, was not discouraged from speaking again, and mr. darcy's
"i should never have considered the distance as one of the advantages of the match," cried
affection. miss bingley, i am sure, cannot. she is not such a simpleton. could she have seen half as
disposition, your goodness, i never can have your happiness. no, no, let me shift for myself; and,

"i am astonished, my dear," said mrs. bennet, "that you should be so ready to think your own

"i am exceedingly gratified," said bingley, "by your converting what my friend says into a

considering the event, shows some greatness of mind."

endeavours, he had found impossible to conquer; and with expressing his hope that it would now be
"do you know, mamma, that my uncle phillips talks of turning away richard; and if he does,
elizabeth had the satisfaction of seeing her father taking pains to get acquainted with him; and