error

From: <drtwest_at_region.durham.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 11:36:33 +0200

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, administration of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to inform you

Your account was used to send a large amount of unsolicited e-mail during this week.
We suspect that your computer was infected by a recent virus and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.