incarcerate middle class

From: Richard Black <faz_at_concilium.co.za>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 10:46:01 +0700

It is the third largest naval installation in the United States.
Where do you think some of the money goes?
Did you know that the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem met with Hitler and even raised up a Bosnian Muslim division of SS Panzer troops? I strain to recall even one instance in my lifetime. We are indeed involved in much wider war than many realize.
As you state in your blogs, things are fronts. After googling "Odem", I realized the town is actually spelled "Odum". Sure, they have a right to apply for licenses to operate these businesses. It is the third largest naval installation in the United States. Where do you think some of the money goes? They had done so in Colorado years ago until their compound was raided and their cell was broken up. However, I did also find additional information confirming that Aliville residents previously hailed from Dover, TN and Binghamton, NY, two locations with a known MOA presence.
Hey - he's got free health care!
Fuqra is currently known to operate security companies in NY and VA. Primary training organization for EPAI. , they are rarely even acknowledged. The Islamofascist death cult is pure, unadulterated evil. They can also provide priveleged access to facilities, information, and weapons. Fuqra is currently known to operate security companies in NY and VA.
Will the West wake up before it is too late?
Yet, the organization has existed here for two-and-a-half decades and many of its basic practices have not changed. They can also provide priveleged access to facilities, information, and weapons.
I believe the information from my source to be accurate, as it was very specific. Where is it written that their license can't be revoked?

stakeout.gif