;)

From: Marina Porter <akstcajcmnsdgs_at_ajc.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2006 01:45:25 +0180

RREF Pricze Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs For New Mnaufacturing ajnd Distribution Cotnract In China!

Compalny red Reef Laboratouries Inc.
Symbol: RREF
Price: $0.352
Volume Expe ctations: Huge

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricpe ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this companties dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricce has settled and Volubme is rising as investours are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominkg out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tue, November 07, 2006 before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Marina Porter.

conversation than the mere ceremonious salutation attending his entrance. anxious and uneasy, the

"very true, indeed; and now, my dear jane, what have you got to say on behalf of the interested

engaging my affection. it is only that he is blessed with greater sweetness of address, and a stronger

breach; but for some time i was kept back by my own doubts, fearing lest it might seem disrespectful
and aunt so well, that i am not afraid of requesting it, though i have still something more to ask of the
earnest desire of being loved by her sister.

"true. are the others coming out?"
and sat with her till summoned to coffee. she was still very poorly, and elizabeth would not quit her at

"is this a hint to me, lizzy," said her father, "to send for the horses?"
"when all this was resolved on, he returned again to his friends, who were still staying at
am glad of it; but otherwise i see no occasion for entailing estates from the female line. it was not
conceal that your sister had been in town three months last winter, that i had known it, and purposely

"this, madam, is a faithful narrative of every event in which we have been concerned together;
attached to these young men, and know them to be so much attached to me! they were excessively
be delayed. imprudent as the marriage between mr. wickham and our poor lydia would be, we are

entered the library, "oh! mr. bennet, you are wanted immediately; we are all in an uproar. you must
board and pocket allowance, and the continual presents in money which passed to her through her

"i deserve neither such praise nor such censure," cried elizabeth; "i am not a great reader, and i

elizabeth listened in silence, but was not convinced; their behaviour at the assembly had not