I felt it myself when my girlfriend had left me!

From: Owen <Owencotta_at_rrh.ch>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 20:25:38 +0400

Dear client. Millions of men are facing this issue, and the smartest ones already got an answer. Choose Extra-Time for a reliable comprehensive method that really cures you. Don't let your partner leave you because of being unhappy with the duration of your acts. See our shop: http://doeach.com/i/et/ You'll make your equipment suit the task - and she'll worship you for that!