save 90% on watches! visit replica store!

From: Annmarie Foote <j.d.farrar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2006 18:42:01 -0060

Low Prices for Replica Watches - 'http://ndofandaki.hk/'

  Do you want a watch?

  In our online store you can buy replicas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other replicas
- Standard Features:
- Screw-in crown
- Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
- All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
- Heavy weight

  'http://ndofandaki.hk/'
  Visit us at Replica Watches for Low Prices