I am looking for serious relations, are you?, Nadya

From: Nadya Belova <info_at_mania.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 18:40:59 +0300

Hello, my name is Nadya!
I decided to use the chance to get to know you. Hope I will be lucky
I don't think that the age and appearance is so important though I am
rather pretty. The most important what is inside you and how do you
feel about the life. I know this life from many sides and I am rather
mature already to know how to make a man happy. I don't know if you
answer me or not. But why not to try? I will not write you much about
myself now. I will just give you an idea of who I am.
I have really many interests: music, reading, books, movies,
good conversations, sports and many other things which make the life
wonderful. I like beautiful clothes and things. I am very picky about
the friends. Friend is a person who will be with me all my life. And I
am lucky to have some really good friends. In some words I can
tell you, that I enjoy the life as it is and I love the life
with all it's aspects.
I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer:
1/ Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman?
2/ Are you planning to visit Russia?
3/ Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone?
4/ Why are you interested in Russian lady?
5/ Have you ever been to Russia?
6/ What is important for you in relations and am I right for you?
I will be waiting for your reply to
admin_at_ONEBRIDE4U.INFO
here you can look through my profile
Well, now it is up to you to decide to write me or
not. I hope for your reply. Have a nice day!!!!!!!

bonnie glossed