alert market Market

From: Money_makers <kaserpaaih_at_masterword.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 01:00:46 -1000

Bottom-Feeder Alert reached.

News was released right at the closing bell Friday
Major Profit Potential exists for Monday. you, It.

RMVN. a. Your actions alone accuse you.

0.07 last trade!
was.

Remington Ventures Inc. flips the
1.5Tri11ion Daily Currency Exchange Market with its new technology
rope?, The eager rush and hurry of the people crowding the sidewalks impressed Rob with the idea that they were all behind time and were trying hard to catch up he.

Go to the RMVN website and read up
on this amazing new technology
asked.

It not only analizes the 1.5Tri11ion a day FX Market but is able to show trends and tell you what the next big mover will be. How amazing is that?!! a.

RMVN is at a low low price. The last time RMVN took a run the price sky rocketed all the way to 1.90. He found it impossible to walk along comfortably without being elbowed and pushed from side to side; so a half hour's sight-seeing under such difficulties tired him greatly.

Bottom feeders mean low, low price. Buy low sell high! Remember hearing that? It was a beautiful afternoon, and finding himself upon the Lake Front, Rob hunted up a vacant bench and sat down to rest.

The watch starts right now! Presently an elderly gentleman with a reserved and dignified appearance and dressed in black took a seat next to the boy and drew a magazine from his pocket.

We are not st0ckbrokers or in-vestment advisors. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide in-vestment advice.
Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information
on a company. pretty.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "forward
looking statements" as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of
1934. We have been paid three thousand five hundred dollars ca5h and expect to be compensated again in the near future with ca5h
from a non-affillated third party. Rob saw that he opened it to an article on The Progress of Modern Science, in which he seemed greatly interested.

An example of forward-looking information are statements relating to the future anticipated
direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future
funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar forward statements are subject to a number of known
and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those
anticipated. place,.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related forward-looking
statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications. Always research your own investments, and consult your
investment advisor before investing .Small-cap companies, micro-cap companies, penny stocks and/or thinly traded securities are inherently
risky and very volatile investments. After a time the boy remembered that he was hungry, not having eaten a tablet in more than twenty-four hours.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you invest. If you are not a savvy investor we suggest
strongly that you sit back and just watch. with.

We are not a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is
not an offer to buy or sell securities.So he took out the silver box and ate one of the small, round disks it contained. What are those? inquired the old gentleman in a soft voice. You are too young to be taking patent medicines.