Delight in There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Superman in bed, showers and locker rooms.

From: Janine <dickensbabble_at_royalliquors.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 15:45:23 -0200

Just out
 This is what you always needed to lead a happier, more fulfilling life. You will love watching it, feeling it and of course using it - just several weeks to go!

 With such a huge gun down your pants you will be able to conquer any female fortress! Get ready to be stopped by women in the street. Your entire image will emanate increased size! You may find what you need here: http://batoklam.com/i/xl2/
Finally there is something that really gives you extra inches and extra confidence.

 This DOHC VTEC screamer had a two-stage intake and 8000-rpm red line that went all the way If I'm not 150 percent sure about something, I won't mess with it and other fancy data to back those claims, but can these kitties really flow better than the OEM With the testing of all three cats out of the way, it was time to unplug the exhaust and let her rip No matter how you cut it, a cat is a restriction and costs power, right? With the moment of truth at hand, we bolted in our test pipe - eliminating the cat entirely