Stock Tradingalert

From: Real_time_trades <batesaryt_at_ramcointernational.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 00:46:52 +1100
Bottom Feeder Alert and.

Remington Ventures Inc. Changes the 1.5TRlLLlON Daily Currency Exchange Market. have, so.
Company: Remington Ventures Inc. Hurrah! away he sped at a fair rate of speed, while all his anxiety changed to a feeling of sweet contentment. His success had greatly surprised him, but he concluded that the jar caused by dropping the instrument had relieved the pressure upon the works, and so helped rather than harmed the free action of the electric currents.

Find RMVN.PK Quote Here lovely.

Here's the News. Go read it right now. in.
Read the entire news release found. friends,.
Remington Ventures is a publicly traded software company specializing in automated currency trading systems and artificial neural networks for the currency markets. the.

Go to the RMVN website and read up on this amazing new technology. he, While he moved through the air with an easy, gliding motion he watched with much interest the storm raging below said.

New technology analizes the 1.5TRlLLlON a day FX Market but is able to show trends and tell you what the next big mover will be. How amazing is that?!! to.

-- What is this Market? expression.

A true 24-hour market, Forex trading begins each day in Sydney, and moves around the globe as the business day begins in each financial center, first to Tokyo, London, and New York. Unlike any other financial market, investors can respond to currency fluctuations caused by economic, social and political events at the time they occur - day or night. Above his head the sun was peacefully shining and the contrast was strange and impressive.

--Here is What the Technology Does them,.

Remington Ventures has developed a software system that automatically renders neural network predictions from real time data. This new system is continuously improving itself to isolate the most predictable and lucrative instrument(s) to trade. The system’s neural network input database is designed so that the neural net actually chooses the instrument to trade as well as the trade parameters. of.

A neural network is a software (or hardware) simulation of a biological brain (sometimes called Artificial Neural Network or ANN). The purpose of a neural network is to learn to recognize patterns in your data. Once the neural network has been trained on samples of your data, it can make predictions by detecting similar patterns in future data. Software that learns is truly Artificial Intelligence. Will you try it, Zeb asked the girl, turning to her companion.

Remington Ventures takes the guesswork out of trading because we pre-train and maintain our Neural Networks for you. Zeb hesitated.

RMVN is at a low low price. The last time RNVN took a run the price sky rocketed all the way to 1.90. He was still pale and frightened, for this dreadful adventure had upset him and made him nervous and worried.

Bottom feeders mean low, low price. Buy low sell high! Remember hearing that? But he did not wish the little girl to think him a coward, so he advanced slowly to the edge of the roof.

The watch starts right now! After an hour or so the storm abated, or else he passed away from it, for the deep blue of the ocean again greeted his eyes.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "forward looking statements" as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. We have been paid three thousand five hundred dollars ca5h and expect to be compensated again in the near future with ca5h from a non-affillated third party. He dropped downward until he was about a hundred feet above the water, when he continued his northwesterly course.

An example of forward-looking information are statements relating to the future anticipated direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar forward statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated. her.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related forward-looking statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications. Always research your own investments, and consult your investment advisor before investing .Small-cap companies, micro-cap companies, penny stocks and/or thinly traded securities are inherently risky and very volatile investments. But now he regretted having interfered for a moment with the action of the machine, for his progress, instead of being swift as a bird's flight, became slow and jerky, nor was he sure that the damaged machine might not break down altogether at any moment.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you invest. If you are not a savvy investor we suggest strongly that you sit back and just watch. delicate.

We are not a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is not an offer to buy or sell securities.Yet so far his progress was in the right direction, and he resolved to experiment no further with the instrument, but to let it go as it would, so long as it supported him above the water. However irregular the motion might be, it was sure, if continued, to bring him to land in time, and that was all he cared about just then. When night fell his slumber was broken and uneasy, for he wakened more than once with a start of fear that the machine had broken and he was falling into the sea. Received on Sat Nov 04 2006 - 08:00:20 EST