I felt it myself when my girlfriend had left me!

From: Barron <boathouseamethystine_at_royaltransport.hr>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 05:18:46 +0200

Halo! It's the most common issue men face - and finally there is an answer to this. Thousands of men ranked the non-hormonal Extra-Time number one, and you will, too. Many of us know the bitter feeling of not being able to deliver longer acts of mutual pleasure. Come in: http://lerapok.com/y/et/ This is your chance to build relationship of your dreams with your partner.