Message could not be delivered

From: <fred.stern_at_pepperdine.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 11:46:22 +0000

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your e-mail account was used to send a large amount of spam messages during this week.
Most likely your computer had been compromised and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow the instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.