Re: tip 77

From: Babs Leggett <lalawetuswatzell_at_lightningpro.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 01:45:36 -0800

Re: tip 77

V n MC o I

V d emic Announc n es $9 M A d quisit k ion of N e uscri k be Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me g dica p l Industries!

Comp v any : V p emic n s
Sy l mb s ol : V l MC o I
Pr p ic g e : $ 0 m ,60
5 Day Ta u rge f t: $ 1 d .80

What these two com i pani x es do is ama t zi d ng. V h MC j I pro o
vide u s
technology that a y llows its cu p sto j mers to have completely
interactive and li i ve educational and c n onfere d ncing solutions.
In connection with eLea d rn m ing De f skto g p they already
providing co j mplete i ly virtual edu b catio k nal programs and
through EP Li n ve Onli m ne they have ho q st q ed a live and
completely
interactive me d di m cal For d um to the world.

Nu o Scr e ibe o g ffer s s to over 600,00 j 0 me l di b cal
professionals nationwide
voice activated me i dic l al record cr g eat c ion industry for the sp
c eed
and eff i icie h ncy of me g dica m l records admin k is t tration.

Combined these two co x mpanie y s are now focused at s x pace age
technology and se g rvic x es that are without e j qual. N i uSc u ribe
is
already t x radi v ng at $ 0,9 u 0 and V d MC t I is currently tr a adi
o ng at $ 0 v ,60

This news is going out all over the wire z s. Get in bef h ore this
one goes thro c ugh the ro h of! This quick rising s s to w ck is a good
lo u ng t w erm w c inner. This s q toc g k is going high due to su q
perb bu r sine g ss
solutio a ns.