Thes informations resoure

From: ayanna duncan <altered_at_echosphere.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 02:10:46 -0400

Movers and shakers.
Bottom Feeder Alert It is a simple electric device which will enable you, wherever you may be, to converse with people in any part of the world, without the use of such crude connections as wires.
Aggressive traders will want to pay close attention to, Remington Ventures Inc. Thank you, my dear, for doing me justice, responded the Wizard, gratefully.
RMVN of.
0.07 last trade! In fact, you may-- Stop! cried Rob.
Remington Ventures Flips the 1.5 TriIIion DoIIar Daily Currency Exchange Market with it's new technology. It is useless for you to describe it, because I'll have nothing more to do with you or your inventions.
Go to the RMVN website and read up on this amazing new technology. I have given them a fair trial, and they've got me into all sorts of trouble and made all my friends miserable.
It not only analizes the 1.5 TriIIion a day FX Market but is able to show trends and tell you what the next big mover will be. How amazing is that?!! To be accused of being a real wizard, when I'm not, is a slander I will not tamely submit to.
RMVN is at a low low price. brass-mounted.
---The last time RNVN took a run the price sky rocketed all the way to 1.90--- If I was some high-up scientist it would be different; but I'm just a common boy, and I don't want to be anything else.
Bottom feeders mean low, low price. Buy low sell high! Remember hearing that? But, your duty-- began the Demon, My duty I owe to myself and to my family, interrupted Rob. I have never cultivated science, more than to fool with some simple electrical experiments, so I owe nothing to either science or the Demon of Electricity, so far as I can see.
Information in this report may contain forward 1ook ing statements within the meaning of sec tion , 27 a of the Securitiesact of l933 and Section 2lB of the SEC Act of l934, statements that involve discussions of future events. But I am one of the greatest humbug wizards that ever lived, and you will realize this when we have all starved together and our bones are scattered over the floor of this lonely cave.
Don't rely on them. Past perf 0rmance isnt indicitive of future results. We have not received any payment for this advertisementfor rmvn but we are in talks and expect to receive a ca 5h payment from a thirdparty, not an officer or director or affi Iiate. PennySt0 cks are high ris k. I don't believe we'll realize anything, when it comes to that, remarked Dorothy, who had been deep in thought.
If you are not a sav vy in vest or we suggest you sit back and justwatch. This report shall not be construed as any kind of recommendation ln vestment advice orsolicitation.It is a watch only, always Call yourbroker or ln vestment advisor first. But consider, remonstrated the Demon, rising to his feet and speaking in a pleading voice, consider the years that must elapse before any one else is likely to strike the Master Key! And, in the meanwhile, consider my helpless position, cut off from all interest in the world while I have such wonderful inventions on my hands for the benefit of mankind.