about a

From: genoveva taylor <wenkroy_at_earthlink.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 10:22:09 +0900
Daytrader_release.

It isn't natural The Demon made a gesture of despair.
Why, oh why did not some intelligent person strike the Master Key! he moaned.
That's it! exclaimed Rob I believe that's the root of the whole evil, What is? inquired the Demon, stupidly.
The fact that an intelligent person did not strike the Master Key.
You don't seem to understand.
Well, I'll explain, You're the Demon of Electricity, aren't you? I am, said the other, drawing himself up proudly.
Your mission is to obey the commands of whoever is able to strike the Master Key of Electricity.
That is true I once read in a book that all things are regulated by exact laws of nature.
If that is so you probably owe your existence to those laws, The Demon nodded.
Doubtless it was intended that when mankind became intelligent enough and advanced enough to strike the Master Key, you and all your devices would not only be necessary and acceptable to them, but the world would be prepared for their general use.
That seems reasonable, doesn't it? Perhaps so.
Yes; it seems reasonable, answered the Demon, thoughtfully, Accidents are always liable to happen, continued the boy By accident the Master Key was struck long before the world of science was ready for it--or for you.

qeaoseacac.gif