beautiful kayak

From: Rudolph Barr <xyb_at_denimteam.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:30:25 +0200

Either we have become much smarter or they are getting dummer each day. I understand that my blog is not for everybody.
I think I can accept that. Actually he did a service by shining light on the truth and actually talked a few people out of jumping. In eight years we will have a surplus somewhere in the range of eight trillion dollars.
I have had it with this crowd of substance abusers. The forged script serves as their receipt to be convicted of the crime. As a result of the circumstances, he developed suicidal impulses again with the urge to cut or burn himself.
Now its too late to turn back.
They do end up where they planned to go but when they got there they realized it was not where they wanted to be nor what they were told it would be.
Maybe the NIMH will one day grant me the funds for a randomized double blind placebo controlled clinical trial.
Forging prescriptions is another totally ignorant crime that people still try. " No wonder many primary care docs seem to get confused about which way to go in prescribing pain medications.
We do not care for the average corporation for we have seen the disloyalty shown to Americans who have had their jobs shipped away after years of service.
Therefore, to every greedy corporation, we will once again tax, tax, tax, and tax.
He does have assets to fool most of the people most of the time, however, no matter how wrong and ridiculous his policies are.
I saw in him a scared child just wanting to find some degree of comfort. Face the fact, too much religion makes one socially incompatible or just downright crazy. Therefore, to every greedy corporation, we will once again tax, tax, tax, and tax. As a result of the circumstances, he developed suicidal impulses again with the urge to cut or burn himself.
They thought they were doing God's will. This is more consistent with the will of man made gods.
Face the fact, too much religion makes one socially incompatible or just downright crazy. Thank you for exhibit A in the evidence locker. I don't even want a vote from anyone who isn't sincere about it. The police had fun squeezing a confession out of this now ex patient.

indelibly.gif