Re[1]: Hello, I want to know you!

From: Karola <allencamidge_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:32:22 +0200

Hello, Patrick

It's such a nice day and I am in a good mood, are you?
I am a lonely girl who is looking for sincere and open love and feelings. My heart desires to be connected with a
good, responsible man who will support and help me and to whom I will present all my tenderness and love I have inside.
Do you want to learn me better? I do! :) Let's start corresponding and I hope our hearts are the two halves of one
big romantic miracle. I will open my personality to you and I want to learn you better too.
You can easily find me here
http://withloveonly.com/mydearfriend
I am waiting for your letter, don't make me wait for all my life...
See you later

Karola