All star stocks

From: fjgyy mgkjljhl <king5poke_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:52:14 +0200
Amerossi EC Inc. (PINKSHEETS: ARSS), which specializes in oil and gas and precious metals exploration and
drilling, announced today that it has entered into discussions with potential partners in Greenland with
respect to drilling and exploration programs.

Company: AMEROSSI EC INC
Symbol: ARSS(Other OTC: ARSS.PK)
Price: $2.05
Target: $5.75 (5 Day Target)

Amerossi (PINKSHEETS: ARSS) is engaged in natural resource development in the oil, gas, and precious metals
areas including the exploration and drilling for itself and other companies. Our goal is to become a major
player in the development of worldwide natural resources to benefit our shareholders and the communities where we operate.

Where else will you grab a stock like this at only $2.05 ? Watch for news tomorrow and get in first thing Tuesday.

Those investors who have stayed solid with ARSS are excited, and new investors will be on this first thing Tuesday,
after an announcement like this. Be one of them, get in Tuesday morning!

counselors wife in the street, and then right in the midst of this sosimple undertaking halts these approaching people and makes them stand still
freilich natuerlich wahrscheinlich ebensowohl! Also! Die Aussicht auf dem
There, now, the reader can see for himself that this pronoun businessis a very awkward thing for the unaccustomed tongue. I suppose that in all
saying to marry). I heard of an Englishman who knocked at a mans door inHeidelberg and proposed, in the best German he could command, toverheirathen that house. Then there are some words which mean one thing Received on Tue Oct 31 2006 - 14:01:45 EST