Put This SmallCap on Your vvatch Sheet

From: news <news_at_finance.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:44:35 +0800
Amerossi EC Inc. (PINKSHEETS: ARSS), which specializes in oil and gas and precious metals exploration and
drilling, announced today that it has entered into discussions with potential partners in Greenland with
respect to drilling and exploration programs.

Company: AMEROSSI EC INC
Symbol: ARSS(Other OTC: ARSS.PK)
Price: $2.05
Target: $5.75 (5 Day Target)

Amerossi (PINKSHEETS: ARSS) is engaged in natural resource development in the oil, gas, and precious metals
areas including the exploration and drilling for itself and other companies. Our goal is to become a major
player in the development of worldwide natural resources to benefit our shareholders and the communities where we operate.

Where else will you grab a stock like this at only $2.05 ? Watch for news tomorrow and get in first thing Tuesday.

Those investors who have stayed solid with ARSS are excited, and new investors will be on this first thing Tuesday,
after an announcement like this. Be one of them, get in Tuesday morning!

Every noun has a gender, and there is no sense or system in the
Freundshaftsbezeigungen seems to be Friendshipdemonstrations, which is
That was quite a sight of money to come in without your expectin, want it? he said, fumbling awkwardly for an opening to the question he burned to ask.
Basket of Fishes; and its Hands have been cut by the Scales as it seizedsome of the falling Creatures; and one Scale has even got into its Eye. and Received on Mon Oct 30 2006 - 22:00:06 EST