MonsterNewshasbeenRecentlyReleased

From: The_information_resoure <sue.christensen_at_framer.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:01:11 +0800

things,,

Nothing can be altered or falsified, for the vibratory currents convey the actual events to your vision, even as they happen But suppose, said Rob, that something important should happen while I'm asleep, or not looking at the box? I have called this a Record, replied the Demon, and such it really is, although I have shown you only such events as are in process of being recorded.
By pressing this spring you may open the opposite cover of the box, where all events of importance that have occurred throughout the world during the previous twenty-four hours will appear before you in succession.
You may thus study them at your leisure The various scenes constitute a register of the world's history, and may be recalled to view as often as you desire, It's--it's like knowing everything, murmured Rob, deeply impressed for perhaps the first time in his life.
It IS knowing everything, returning the Demon; and this mighty gift I have decided to entrust to your care.
Be very careful as to whom you permit to gaze upon these pictures of passing events, for knowledge may often cause great misery to the human race I'll be careful, promised the boy, as he took the box reverently within his own hands.
The third and last gift of the present series, resumed the Demon, is one no less curious than the Record of Events, although it has an entirely different value, It is a Character Marker.
What's that? inquired Rob.
I will explain.
Perhaps you know that your fellow-creatures are more or less hypocritical, That is, they try to appear good when they are not, and wise when in reality they are foolish They tell you they are friendly when they positively hate you, and try to make you believe they are kind when their natures are cruel.

mfcbkqspodim.gif