very interesting part time job!! -Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:33:16 -0800

From: ISRAELI BROKERAGE SERVICES Ltd <Mead.Janis_at_tenchiclub.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:33:17 -0500 (EST)

"Surprised no one thought of calling it The Stool Sample. brest dodecahedral I hear.

But if he gave in to it, if the cops finally returned tomorrow or the day after to find Annie dead in the guest-room and a blubbering ball of protoplasm in the downstairs bathroom, a blubbering ball of protoplasm who had once been a writer named Paul Sheldon, wouldn't that be Annie's victory? I found that out pretty quick! Paul had no idea she was there — had no idea, in fact, that he was. This, Paul thought, was nothing more than blatant harassment. Liars love to swear! " And now came Annie Wilkes, screaming, rushing down the hall, hands out-stretched to give her father the killing push. Half an hour later he was sitting in front of the blank screen, thinking he had to be a glutton for punishment. beachcomb

aurochs.gif