re: BMSN up +2.14% already on Fridays market Major stem cell event about to take place. Note this company now - ref. gale wright

From: Alert_stocks_trading <vestyiahao_at_jockey.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 09:10:54 +0500

The little man looked troubled.

BMSN.OB could prove to be one of the BIGGEST stem celI 5tock plays for the coming month. are.

Major Pr campaign launched today imagine, all.

Expect monumental news any minute. The chief looked into the air with a puzzled expression and shook his head again.
Bio-Matrix Scientific Group Inc. vegetable,.

BMSN.OB your, in.

Adult Stem celIs. No controversy with stem celIs from fat or cord blood. White man lie, he said calmly.
This News was released this.

Bio-Matrix Scientific Group Inc. Update on Class 10,000 Stem celI Banking and celIuIar Tissue Processing Laboratories condition, country.

(Go online and read this now)How long will it take you to stop my breath? he asked.
This will be an incredibIe moment. were, Are.

October 23rd - Bio-Matrix anticipates starting the facility accreditation process. Then he held further conversation with his fellows, after which he turned to Rob and announced: Me see white man many times.
We could be looking at something absolutely incredibIe about to take place. you.

The CEO has stated that as far as he knows this will be the first Stem celI from fat storage facility. They will also store cord blood. This will be a major moment for BMSN. Everyone will have the 0pportunity to store Adult Stem celIs from fat and cord blood. Low float, approximately 2.7 million. Don't miss this watch About five minutes. Come in big boats you.

We are not st0ckbrokers or in-vestment advisors. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide in-vestment advice.
Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information
on a company. not.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "forward
looking statements" as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of
1934. We have been paid three thousand five hundred dollars ca5h and expect to be compensated again in the near future with ca5h
from a non-affillated third party. White man all bad.

An example of forward-looking information are statements relating to the future anticipated
direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future
funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar forward statements are subject to a number of known
and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those
anticipated. vegetable,.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related forward-looking
statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications. Always research your own lnvestments, and consult your
lnvestment advisor before investing .Small-cap companies, micro-cap companies, penny 5tocks and/or thinly traded securities are inherently
risky and very volatile lnvestments. Make kill with bang-sticks.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you invest. If you are not a savvy investor we suggest
strongly that you sit back and just watch. also?.

We are not a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is
not an offer to buy or sell securities.We kill white man with club.