News has just hit the wires about a emerging Oil and Gas leader referenced by genna elliott

From: Real_time_trader <rowel_at_treue.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:46:15 +0800

Monumental Breaking News Below The Braided Man of Pyramid Mountain The mountain before them was shaped like a cone and was so tall that its point was lost in the clouds.
Oil and Gas in America. End our dependence on foreign oil said.
AGGi just released News that could majorly impact their future Directly facing the place where Jim had stopped was an arched opening leading to a broad stairway.

Ground floor, only public since
Aug. Low float, approx. 1 mil The stairs were cut in the rock inside the mountain, and they were broad and not very steep, because they circled around like a cork-screw, and at the arched opening where the flight began the circle was quite big.
Allied Energy Group, Inc - OTC-AGGI Dorothy,.
This company is debtfree and financially stable At the foot of the stairs was a sign reading: WARNING.

View recent news These steps lead to the Land of the Gargoyles.
Allied Energy Group, Inc. Announces the Continued Drilling Success
for Its Five-Well Coalbed Methane Project in Oklahoma the.

 There he was, seven feet in the air, but without the power to rise an inch fartherThis short flight, however, had greatly astonished the blacks, who, seeing his body suspended in mid-air, immediately hailed him as a god, and prostrated themselves upon the ground before him.
It gets even better when this was released,
KMV Hits Three More Wells in Oklahoma drawing.
Monday October 23
 The fat chief had seen something of white men in his youth, and had learned to mistrust them So, while he remained as prostrate as the rest, he peeped at Rob with one of his little black eyes and saw that the boy was ill at ease, and seemed both annoyed and frightened.
AGGI, Immense profit-potential exists at this time,
while the companys shares are dirt cheap a.
Get a AGGI.PK quote DANGER! KEEP OUT.
AGGI trading only since August 17, 2006. I told you this was ground
floor as it gets So he muttered some orders to the man next him, who wriggled along the ground until he had reached a position behind Rob, when he rose and pricked the suspended god with the point of his spear.

Early bird invest0rs have a chance to look at this
company before the first major price-surge Ouch! yelled the boy; stop that! He twisted his head around, and seeing the black again make a movement with the spear, Rob turned his electric tube upon him and keeled him over like a ten-pin.

we are not inve5tment advis0rs 0r st0 ck bro kers I wonder how Jim is ever going to draw the buggy up so many stairs, said Dorothy, gravely.
We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide inve5tment advice.
Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information
on a company. long.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "for ward
look ing statements" as defined under section 27.A of the 5ecurities Act of 1933 and Section 21.B of the 5ecurities Exchange Act of
1934 The natives, who had looked up at his cry of pain, again prostrated themselves, kicking their toes against the ground in a terrified tattoo at this new evidence of the god's powers.

An example of for ward look ing information are statements relating to the future anticipated
direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future
funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar for ward statements are subject to a number of known
and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those
anticipated breath,.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related for ward look ing
statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications The situation was growing somewhat strained by this time, and Rob did not know what the savages would decide to do next; so he thought it best to move away from them, since he was unable to rise to a greater height.
Always research your own inve5tments, and consult your
inve5tment advisor before in ve5t ing. Small cap companies, micro cap companies, penny st0cks and/or thinly traded 5ecurities are inherently
risky and very volatile inve5tments No trouble at all, declared the horse, with a contemptuous neigh.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you in vest. If you are not a savvy in vest or we suggest
strongly that you sit back and just watch What.

We aren't a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is
not an offer to buy or sell 5ecurities He turned the indicator towards the south, where a level space appeared between the trees; but instead of taking that direction he moved towards the northeast, a proof that his machine had now become absolutely unreliable.