Please confirm your signup

From: Holly <bat_at_asdk.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:14:18 -0060

The big announcement is coming out very soon and this one is going to
triple in a matter of days. Did they strike the mother load? We can't say.
All we can say for now is that this revelation is going to be huge, and will
cause a rush on this issue. The time to get in is now!

Price: $O.77
Projected: $2.30
Rating: 5/5

This is the break you've been waiting for! Spice up your holdings with
AUNI and WIN! Watch AUNI soar on Friday 27 oct.

---
LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Britney Spears has named her second baby son Jayden James -- and that, finally, is official.
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (CNN) -- Three firefighters were killed and two were injured Thursday battling a wildfire near Palm Springs that has burned about 4,000 acres and forced mandatory evacuations, said U.S. Forest Service spokesman Bill Sap.
DES MOINES, Iowa (CNN) -- President Bush on Thursday said the decision by New Jersey's Supreme Court that same-sex couples are entitled to the rights and benefits of marriage is a ruling by an "activist court."