News has just hit the wires about a emerging Oil and Gas leader referenced by loren stevens

From: Trader_release <ntkelyd_at_xo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 03:53:34 +0600

Monumental Breaking News Below Thank you! cried the Wizard, joyfully, and at once rubbed a leaf upon the soles of Dorothy's shoes and then upon his own.
Oil and Gas in America. End our dependence on foreign oil a.
AGGi just released News that could majorly impact their future The girl took a leaf and rubbed it upon the kitten's paws, and the rest of the plant was handed to Zeb, who, after applying it to his own feet, carefully rubbed it upon all four of Jim's hoofs and then upon the tires of the buggy-wheels.

Ground floor, only public since
Aug. Low float, approx. 1 mil He had nearly finished this last task when a low growling was suddenly heard and the horse began to jump around and kick viciously with his heels.
Allied Energy Group, Inc - OTC-AGGI long.
This company is debtfree and financially stable Quick! To the water or you are lost! cried their unseen friend, and without hesitation the Wizard drew the buggy down the bank and out upon the broad river, for Dorothy was still seated in it with Eureka in her arms.

View recent news They did not sink at all, owing to the virtues of the strange plant they had used, and when the buggy was in the middle of the stream the Wizard returned to the bank to assist Zeb and Jim.
Allied Energy Group, Inc. Announces the Continued Drilling Success
for Its Five-Well Coalbed Methane Project in Oklahoma the.

 And how about the next three gifts? inquired the boy, anxiouslyBefore I grant them, replied the Demon, you must give me a promise to keep away from uncivilized places and to exhibit your acquirements only among people of intelligence.
It gets even better when this was released,
KMV Hits Three More Wells in Oklahoma breath.
Monday October 23
 All right, agreed the boy; I'm not anxious to visit that island again, or any other uncivilized country Then I will add to your possessions three gifts, each more precious and important than the three you have already received.
AGGI, Immense profit-potential exists at this time,
while the companys shares are dirt cheap Yes;.
Get a AGGI.PK quote The horse was plunging madly about, and two or three deep gashes appeared upon its flanks, from which the blood flowed freely.
AGGI trading only since August 17, 2006. I told you this was ground
floor as it gets At this announcement Rob began to quiver with excitement, and sat staring eagerly at the Demon, while the latter increased in stature and sparkled and glowed more brilliantly than ever.

Early bird invest0rs have a chance to look at this
company before the first major price-surge 8.

we are not inve5tment advis0rs 0r st0 ck bro kers Run for the river! shouted the Wizard, and Jim quickly freed himself from his unseen tormenters by a few vicious kicks and then obeyed.
We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide inve5tment advice.
Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information
on a company. but.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "for ward
look ing statements" as defined under section 27.A of the 5ecurities Act of 1933 and Section 21.B of the 5ecurities Exchange Act of
1934 Rob Acquires New Powers I have seen the folly of sending you into the world with an offensive instrument, yet with no method of defense, resumed the Demon, presently.

An example of for ward look ing information are statements relating to the future anticipated
direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future
funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar for ward statements are subject to a number of known
and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those
anticipated it's.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related for ward look ing
statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications You have knocked over a good many people with that tube during the past week.
Always research your own inve5tments, and consult your
inve5tment advisor before in ve5t ing. Small cap companies, micro cap companies, penny st0cks and/or thinly traded 5ecurities are inherently
risky and very volatile inve5tments As soon as he trotted out upon the surface of the river he found himself safe from pursuit, and Zeb was already running across the water toward Dorothy.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you in vest. If you are not a savvy in vest or we suggest
strongly that you sit back and just watch lots.

We aren't a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is
not an offer to buy or sell 5ecurities I know, said Rob; but I couldn't help it.