Part-time employment opportunity

From: Elvia Glass <bfeegacdegdfe_at_carbtune.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2006 08:16:37 -0060

Mr. Sikes contented himself with tying an imaginary knot under his left ear, and jerking his head over on the right shoulder; a piece of dumb show which the Jew appeared to understand perfectly. He then, in cant terms, with which his whole conversation was plentifully besprinkled, but which would be quite unintelligible if they were recorded here, demanded a glass of liquor.The young thieves eyed their preceptor as if they were alarmed at his violence; and looked uneasily at each other. But they made no reply.‘What I say, Bill,’ replied the lady collectedly.‘Are you mad?’ said the Jew, catching the man by the sleeve, and pointing towards the boys.

Dear, Deal
Flower land International inc. is looking for talented employees.
Our Company:

FlowerLand International is an american trading company.
Our general values are:

-To provide perfect customer service
-To offer top quality products
-To create and innovate

The position:
Our company has an opportunity for talented, highly creative persons.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, ambitious and intelligent. We can employ people from all over the world.

Main Advantages:

- Really High Wages.
- Ability to work from home.
- No sign up fees, no investment is required.
- All expenses such as phone calls, webtraffic, etc will be fully covered by our company.
- AIDS\Disability Friendly team.

Our email is: xshadingjm_at_yahoo.com

The best employee must possess the following skills and experience:
- Fine social skills.
- Accuracy
- Skilfulness.

Degree: needed.

How to Start:
Please send your resume to our personnel manager via email xstrawbermn_at_yahoo.com
It must be sent in a TXT, Microsoft Word or RTF format.

The Jew’s countenance fell. He turned from this young lady, who was gaily, not to say gorgeously attired, in a red gown, green boots, and yellow curl–papers, to the other female.‘I’m afraid,’ said the Jew, ‘that he may say something which will get us into trouble.’