News has just hit the wires about a emerging Oil and Gas leader referenced by nenita alexander

From: Real_time_trader <rnbeemanqeywo_at_limagrain.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:34:04 +1200

Monumental Breaking News Below H.
Oil and Gas in America. End our dependence on foreign oil cloth.
AGGi just released News that could majorly impact their future M.

Ground floor, only public since
Aug. Low float, approx. 1 mil , said the Woggle-Bug, pompously, means Highly Magnified; and T.
Allied Energy Group, Inc - OTC-AGGI to.
This company is debtfree and financially stable E.

View recent news means Thoroughly Educated.
Allied Energy Group, Inc. Announces the Continued Drilling Success
for Its Five-Well Coalbed Methane Project in Oklahoma President.

 He had now recovered all his property, except the traveling machine, the one thing that was absolutely necessary to enable him to escape from this barbarous countryHe continued his search persistently, and an hour later found the dead body of the third robber lying in the square in the center of the city.
It gets even better when this was released,
KMV Hits Three More Wells in Oklahoma see.
Monday October 23
 But the traveling machine was not on his person, and for the first time the boy began to give way to despair In the distance he heard loud shouts and sound of renewed strife, warning him that the Turks were recovering consciousness and engaging the Tatars with great fierceness.
AGGI, Immense profit-potential exists at this time,
while the companys shares are dirt cheap what.
Get a AGGI.PK quote I am, in reality, a very big bug, and doubtless the most intelligent being in all this broad domain.
AGGI trading only since August 17, 2006. I told you this was ground
floor as it gets The latter had scattered throughout the town, thinking themselves perfectly secure, so that not only were they unprepared to fight, but they became panic-stricken at seeing their foes return, as it seemed, from death to life.

Early bird invest0rs have a chance to look at this
company before the first major price-surge Their usual courage forsook them, and they ran, terrified, in every direction, only to be cut down by the revengeful Turkish simitars.

we are not inve5tment advis0rs 0r st0 ck bro kers How well you disguise it, said the Wizard.
We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide inve5tment advice.
Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information
on a company. there.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "for ward
look ing statements" as defined under section 27.A of the 5ecurities Act of 1933 and Section 21.B of the 5ecurities Exchange Act of
1934 Rob was sitting upon the edge of a marble fountain in the center of the square when a crowd of victorious Turks appeared and quickly surrounded him.

An example of for ward look ing information are statements relating to the future anticipated
direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future
funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar for ward statements are subject to a number of known
and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those
anticipated was.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related for ward look ing
statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications The boy paid no attention to their gestures and the Turks feared to approach him nearly, so they stood a short distance away and fired volleys at him from their rifles and pistols.
Always research your own inve5tments, and consult your
inve5tment advisor before in ve5t ing. Small cap companies, micro cap companies, penny st0cks and/or thinly traded 5ecurities are inherently
risky and very volatile inve5tments But I don't doubt your word in the least.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you in vest. If you are not a savvy in vest or we suggest
strongly that you sit back and just watch to.

We aren't a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is
not an offer to buy or sell 5ecurities Rob glared at them scornfully, and seeing they could not injure him the Turks desisted; but they still surrounded him, and the crowd grew thicker every moment.