When the back part of your body is asking for satisfaction, satisfy it with Falcon Balls.

From: piss pisser <piss_at_piss.piss.uk.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:44:22 -0500

ATTENTION LADIES!

DONT SETTLE FOR ANYTHINK BUT the BEST!

Try The AMAZING JACK RABBIT!

CLICK HERE!

in English, when we have used a word a couple of times in a paragraph, we
The neighbor stiffened in offended pride. I bid you good-night, Mr. Hawthorn, he said severely, and stumped down the steep, narrow road leading to the highway in the valley.
bring down a subject with it at the present German range -- you only cripple