dreamlike and paratroop

From: Abigail <ia_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:03:57 +0700

  <>
  Birds taught me to sing, when they took me to their king, first I had to fly, in the sky so high so high, so high so high so high, so - if you want to sing this way, think of what you'd like to say, add a tune and you will see, just how easy it can be.
Ulysses - always fighting all the evil forces bringing peace and justice to all.
Ten years ago a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit.
Rollin' down to Dallas, who's providin' my palace, off to New Orleans or who knows where.
There's a voice that keeps on calling me.
Ulysses - like a bolt of thunder from the blue.
Knight Rider, a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.
Do-do-do-do, Cities of Gold.
80 days around the world, we'll find

image285.gif