re: Rave reviews from major magazines makes this company a must see - ref yasuko ward

From: Alert_stock_trading <seymouriymw_at_sense.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:29:52 +1000

Attention, Major news was just released isn't.

MOTION PICTURE GROUP, INC. prepared, much.

The debut feature film Fuel of Michael Nash to hit theatres in 2007 But it's curious to watch how bravely the poor fellows fight for their lives.
The Motion Picture Group, Inc., a film/entertainment financing and production company, announced that the production of its second feature film has been completed account.

Get MPRG Quote Here
It did her good to see how the braided man's eyes sparkled when he received this treasure.
When was the last time you were able to discover a High Profile
Hollywood production company on the ground floor You have made me very, very happy, my dear! he exclaimed; and then he insisted on the Wizard taking the box of flutters and the little girl accepting the box of rustles You may need them, some time, he said, and there is really no use in my manufacturing these things unless somebody uses them.

Sept 22, 2006 MPRG, a production finance and services company, announced today that it co-financed HOUND DOG starring Dakota Fanning and Robin Wright-Penn The minister, who by this time was also peering into the box, groaned aloud, and then all three forgot their surroundings in the tragedy they were beholding.
Sept 7 2006 Small production company releases -I trust you to kill me- starring Kiefer Sutherland
 Hemmed in by vastly superior numbers, the English were calmly and stubbornly resisting every inch of advance and selling their lives as dearly as possible.

We aren't st0ck br0kers and/or in vestment advisors. Their leader fell pierced by a hundred bullets, and the king, who had known him from boyhood, passed his hand across his eyes as if to shut out the awful sight.
We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide in vestment advice.
Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information
on a company. in.

Do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "for ward
look ing statements" as defined under section 27 A of the securlties Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the securlties Exchange Act of
1934. Why did you leave the surface of the earth? enquired the Wizard.

An example of for ward-look ing information are statements relating to the future anticipated
direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future
funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar for ward statements are subject to a number of known
and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those
anticipated. this.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related for ward look ing
statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications. I could not help it.
Always research your own in vestments, and consult your
in vestment advisor before in vest ing. Small cap companies, micro cap companies, penny st0cks and/or thinly traded securlties are inherently
risky and very volatile in vest ments. It is a sad story, but if you will try to restrain your tears I will tell you about it.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you in vest. If you are not a savvy in vest or we suggest
strongly that you sit back and just watch affair. But the fascination of the battle forced him to look again, and the next moment he cried aloud: Look there! Look there! Over the edge of a line of hills appeared the helmets of a file of English soldiers.

We aren't a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is
not an offer to buy or sell securlties They reached the summit, followed by rank after rank, until the hillside was alive with them.