re: Rave reviews from major magazines makes this company a must see - ref kindra simpson

From: Real_time_trader <stephanie.jonesdiuvy_at_m-dsonic.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:33:02 -0900

Attention, Major news was just released the.

MOTION PICTURE GROUP, INC. valley, kitten,.

The debut feature film Fuel of Michael Nash to hit theatres in 2007 I meant to go to Cuba.
The Motion Picture Group, Inc., a film/entertainment financing and production company, announced that the production of its second feature film has been completed yawning.

Get MPRG Quote Here
As for the Jury, the members whispered to each other for a few minutes and then they appointed the Hungry Tiger their spokesman.
When was the last time you were able to discover a High Profile
Hollywood production company on the ground floor The huge beast slowly arose and said: Kittens have no consciences, so they eat whatever pleases them The jury believes the white kitten known as Eureka is guilty of having eaten the piglet owned by Princess Ozma, and recommends that she be put to death in punishment of the crime.

Sept 22, 2006 MPRG, a production finance and services company, announced today that it co-financed HOUND DOG starring Dakota Fanning and Robin Wright-Penn Cuba! Is that a center of advanced scientific thought? Why did you not take your marvels to New York or Chicago; or, if you wished to cross the ocean, to Paris or Vienna? I never thought of those places, acknowledged Rob, meekly.
Sept 7 2006 Small production company releases -I trust you to kill me- starring Kiefer Sutherland
 Then you were foolish, as I said, declared the Demon, in a calmer tone.

We aren't st0ck br0kers and/or in vestment advisors. Can you not realize that it is better to be considered great by the intelligent thinkers of the earth, than to be taken for a god by stupid cannibals? Oh, yes, of course, said Rob.
We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide in vestment advice.
Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information
on a company. Ozma.

Do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "for ward
look ing statements" as defined under section 27 A of the securlties Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the securlties Exchange Act of
1934. The judgment of the jury was received with great applause, although Dorothy was sobbing miserably at the fate of her pet.

An example of for ward-look ing information are statements relating to the future anticipated
direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future
funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar for ward statements are subject to a number of known
and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those
anticipated. gave.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related for ward look ing
statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications. The Princess was just about to order Eureka's head chopped off with the Tin Woodman's axe when that brilliant personage once more arose and addressed her.
Always research your own in vestments, and consult your
in vestment advisor before in vest ing. Small cap companies, micro cap companies, penny st0cks and/or thinly traded securlties are inherently
risky and very volatile in vest ments. Your Highness, said he, see how easy it is for a jury to be mistaken.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you in vest. If you are not a savvy in vest or we suggest
strongly that you sit back and just watch the. I wish now that I had gone to Europe.

We aren't a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is
not an offer to buy or sell securlties But you're not the only one who has a kick coming, he continued.