Is it a MicroCap Bonanza?

From: <deal8646_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 07:42:30 -0400 (EDT)
SBNS I$ BL0WING UP ON HEAVY PR CAMPAIGNS!
WATCH SBNS TR@DE ON TUESDAY OCTOBER 24!

Company Name: SHALLBETTER INDS INC (Other OTC:SBNS.PK)
Price: $1.02 (Up 7%)
Symbol: SBNS
5-day Target: $15
SBNS RELEASES BREAKING NEWS:

- Shallbetter Industries Comments on World-Class Investment in Mongolia Mining Industry
READ MORE ONLINE NOW!

About SBNS:
Shallbetter Industries Inc. is a publicly traded mining company engaging in the acquisition,
exploration and potential development of mineral properties in Outer Mongolia.
The company trades on the OTC market of the United States under the trading symbol SBNS.

SBNS IS GAINING MOMENTUM!
GET ON IT BEFORE IT"S TOO LATE!
ADD SBNS TO YOUR RADAR ON TUES OCT 24!

In my note-book I find this entry: July 1. -- In the hospital yesterday, a word of thirteen syllables wassuccessfully removed from a patient -- a North German from near Hamburg; but
distribution; so the gender of each must be learned separately and by heart.There is no other way. To do this one has to have a memory like amemorandum-book. In German, a young lady has no sex, while a turnip has.Think what overwrought reverence that shows for the turnip, and what callous