st-ock Maker Report

From: ANDREW TAYLOR <andrew_at_andrewtaylor0.wanadoo.co.uk.>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:19:09 +0200
-----------and see how soon he will be elected. One might better go without friends inGermany than take all this trouble about them. I have shown what a bother itis to decline a good (male) friend; well this is only a third of the work,
SYMBOL***GLXI***
TALE OF THE FISHWIFE AND ITS SAD FATE [2] 2. I capitalize the nouns, in the German (and ancient English) fashion. It is a bleak Day. Hear the Rain, how he pours, and the Hail, how he
one, and get at the meaning at last, but it is a tedious and harassing
Yes, I be, but t aint nothin. Twill pass after a while.
By that time, indeed, he had sunk into a harsh and repellent silence on all topics. He went through the exhausting routine of farming with an iron-like endurance, watched with set lips the morning and afternoon trains leave the valley, and noted the growth of the pine tree with a burning heart. His only recreation was collecting time-tables, prospectuses of steamship companies, and what few books of travel he could afford. The only society he did not shun was that of itinerant peddlers or tramps, and occasionally a returned missionary on a lecture tour.

twywenwtg1abb.gif