Your Amazon.com order

From: Emilio Bassett <ernestochiquita_at_artrocker.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:18:16 -0600

lose 2kg per week, with no changes in diet or exersize. our new Amazing doctor
developed thermogenic weight loss pills,
mean you can still eat the food you love, while quickly losing weight!!

Clisk here http://fightscoach.com

He sat in his chair, eyes half-closed, hoping madly that he had gotten the chair back where it had been (or at least close enough to it so she wouldn't notice), hoping that she would take his sweat-drenched face and quivering body simply as reactions to missing his medication, hoping most of all that he hadn't left a track — It was as the door swung open that he looked, down and saw that by looking for individual tracks with such agonized concentration, he had ignored a whole buffalo run: the boxes of Novril were still in his lap.
But that last name brought its own association, a painful and unhappy one under these circumstances: a memory of Cyndi Lauper hiccuping her way cheerfully through "Girls Just Want to Have Fun»that was so clear it was almost auditory: Oh daddy dear, you're still number one / But girls, they wanna have fuh-un / Oh when the workin day is done / Girls just wanna have fun.
I held it all the time you were gone, Annie, but I can't hold it much longer, and I don't want to wet myself again.