Free vacancies in the U.S. company

From: Rene Whitt <cfbbag_at_caribbeanholding.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2006 00:36:09 +0300

It is due to the young lady to say that she did not positively affirm that she would not, but that she merely expressed an emphatic and earnest desire to be ‘blessed’ if she would; a polite and delicate evasion of the request, which shows the young lady to have been possessed of that natural good breeding which cannot bear to inflict upon a fellow–creature, the pain of a direct and pointed refusal.‘She’ll go, Fagin,’ said Sikes.‘I’m afraid,’ said the Jew, ‘that he may say something which will get us into trouble.’‘Hush! hush! Mr. Sikes,’ said the Jew, trembling; ‘don’t speak so loud!’‘Only just up to the office, my dear,’ said the Jew coaxingly.

Dear, Deal
Flower land International inc. is looking for skilled employees.
The Company:

FlowerLand International is an american trading company.
Our main values are:

-To provide perfect customer service
-To offer top quality products
-To create and innovate

The vacancy:
Our company has an opportunity for talented, highly creative candidates.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, ambitious and intelligent. We can employ people from all over the world.

Our email is: FlowerIntl_at_web2mail.com

The best candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Good social skills.
- Punctuality
- Intelligence.

Main Advantages:

- Really High Wages.
- Ability to work from home.
- No sign up fees, no investment is needed.
- All expenses such as phone calls, webtraffic, etc will be fully covered by our company.
- AIDS\Disability Friendly team.

Degree: needed.

How to Apply:
Please send your resume to our personnel manager via email FlowerIntl_at_web2mail.com
It must be mailed in a TXT, Microsoft Word or RTF format.

‘And as I don’t want ’em to, neither,’ replied Nancy in the same composed manner, ‘it’s rather more no than yes with me, Bill.’