The Bull st-ock Hunter

From: jason kidd <01_at_lycos.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 01:47:41 -0500
-----------languages the similarities of look and sound between words which have nosimilarity in meaning are a fruitful source of perplexity to the foreigner.It is so in our tongue, and it is notably the case in the German. Now there
SYMBOL***TFZP***
course as this might be immodest in another; but I have devoted upward of
fairyland; and lastly and chiefly, in those words which express pathos, is
latter tongue ought to be trimmed down and repaired. If it is to remain as
That was certainly winter temperature; the snow lay like a heavy shroud on all the dead valley, but the strange, blind instinct of a man who has lived close to the earth stirred within him. He looked at the sky and the mountains and put out his bare palm. I shouldnt be surprised if the spring break-up was near, he said. I guess this is about the last winter day well get.

osah7zw5gtwsq.gif