The world-famous Company takes on employees!

From: alpha-finance <ilkin___322_at_mail.ru>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:35:20 +0400

Alpha Finance Group offer...Good day!

  Do you want to improve your living standard? Do you want to have financial independence? Would you like to have bright future? Then you are our applicant!

  Founded in 2003, Alpha Finance Group pioneered financial services and today is the worldwide
  leader in the field. Throughout our 4-year history, we have developed lasting relationships
  with the leading companies worldwide.

  In view of the expansion and opening branches all over the world, our company hire people
  for work in the financial services market. We have some vacant seats, which you can see in
  our website: www.alpha-finance.org. This work doesn't demand of special skills from you, but
  opening up new possibilities. Income from 5000$ per week, very flexible schedule( full-time
  or part-time job), no investments from your side, there are only some advantages!

  To know more detailed information regarding our proposal and our Company, please visit our
  website: www.alpha-finance.org

  To apply for this job you should fill in the registration form offered in our website:
  www.alpha-finance.org/vacancies.htm

  We hope to hear from you very soon!

  Sincerely yours,
  Michael Royds