woodrow and panjandrum

From: Holly <tshcim_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:32:42 --500

  <http://kfqonu.artespo.info/?88609711>
  I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs, blown up for Raquel Welch.
Rollin' down to Dallas, who's providin' my palace, off to New Orleans or who knows where.
It's true I hire my body out for pay, hey hey.
Sharing everything with fun, that's the way to be.
One for all and all for one, Muskehounds are always ready.
Barnaby The Bear's my name, never call me Jack or James, I will sing my way to fame, Barnaby the Bear's my name.
There's a voice that keeps on calling me.
Down the road, that's where I'll always be.
Thunder, thunder, thundercats, Ho! Thundercats are on the move, Thundercats are loose.
Hong Kong Phooey, number one super guy.
Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down, Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.
Ten

image345.gif