balm and reck

From: Jewel <afmmybu_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:41:19 +0300

  <http://smrkpm.pooist.info/?88699789>
  Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again.
Birds taught me to sing, when they took me to their king, first I had to fly, in the sky so high so high, so high so high so high, so - if you want to sing this way, think of what you'd like to say, add a tune and you will see, just how easy it can be.
Hey there where ya goin', not exactly knowin', who says you have to call just one place home.
I never spend much time in school but I taught ladies plenty.
Hong Kong Phooey, number one super guy.
Every day and night, with the condor in flight, with all your friends in tow, you search for the Cities of Gold.
Beats all you've ever saw, been in trouble with the law since the day

image050.gif