Rolando Schmidt wrote:

From: Rolando Schmidt <atqlapxvcpb_at_asiadiva.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 05:59:51 +0540

hi Rolando i hope this is your e-mail.
I was pleased to meet you the other day. I expect you are actually had like the New York.
So much so much happening all the time, lots of great opportunities.
And speaking of opportunities, the deal I was speaking you about other day involves a company
known as Tex-Homa (TXHE).
It's already lift up, but the big announcement isn't even
out yet, so there's still time. I have got this shares already and made
2000. I recommend you to do the same today.

Hope this helps you out. I'll see you this weekend.
Yours Rolando Schmidt