Olga Porter wrote:

From: Olga Porter <gwjaxlam_at_ariela.eng.sun.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 00:23:42 +0300

hi Olga i hope this is your e-mail.
I was pleased to meet you the other day. I expect you are actually had like the New York.
So much so much happening all the time, lots of great opportunities.
And speaking of opportunities, the deal I was speaking you about day before included a company
called Tex-Homa (TXHE).
It's already growing up, but the big announcement isn't even
out yet, so there's still time. I have got this shares already and made
2000. I counsel you to do the same today.

Hope this helps you out. I'll see you this weekend.
Yours Olga Porter