rundown

From: Simon Boyd <sxy_at_gonzorosso.jp>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 00:16:01 +0300

There's gotta be a better reason to hate somebody.
Am I really supposed to click on that to learn more?
Isn't there something you want to tell them? And by answering these last two questions, you can often come to a better understanding of how the page should work - even without doing the measurement!
Almost a year passes. I couldn't live without either of them, which brings me to the next section. Isn't there something you want to tell them? Last week I asked the audience at ConvergeSouth how many people even knew about TechMeme.
You already had an opportunity to upsell in the cart and checkout.
" He also said he didn't respond until he had all the facts, which is why both him and Steve Rubel hadn't responded until now. Moveable Type enterprise story. We have seen such a construct mentioned elsewhere.
Completers, you see, are your "Thank You" pages - whether for a sign-up, a registration, or an order.
Well, it has the three functions we've already talked about: confirmation that the visitor was successful, access to a record of a transaction and opening up a new dialog. The Roman Empire constructed a detailed infrastructure for travel between territories while also developing aqueduct systems within the framework of their cities.
These are all danger signs - but they are rare.
But while you can automate some aspects of social discovery, they lead to weak ties at best.
That's not the most important thing today, methinks. " Usually in the form of the Thank You.
The memetracker feature is cool and TailRank has a broader range of news than TechMeme.
There's gotta be a better reason to hate somebody. That isn't bad, but it means you haven't engaged them with your offers.
I also fear my Gmail thinks I am gay. Just as tedious as it was on TailRank, but both experiences are better if you subscribe. Some of the worst I've ever seen are on pages taking leads or when I submit a request for a document. Shows how deep my avoidance of traditional advertising is.
Completers, you see, are your "Thank You" pages - whether for a sign-up, a registration, or an order. Moveable Type enterprise story.
Many customers who are offered "Thank You" pages will break back to the Home Page or use other top navigation options. Last week I asked the audience at ConvergeSouth how many people even knew about TechMeme.
Last week I asked the audience at ConvergeSouth how many people even knew about TechMeme. Last week I asked the audience at ConvergeSouth how many people even knew about TechMeme.

succinctly.gif